Towing, going on a big road trip, or just daily driving? Learn how Stanadyne’s industry-leading diesel fuel additives can ensure your diesel engine runs smoother, cleaner, and will save you money by increasing your fuel efficiency, while not losing your power!
Learn more below about the different type of additives Stanadyne’s offers, and see which one is right for you.
The premium all-season, multi-function diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem.
- Restores/Increase Horsepower – detergents clean deposits in the injection system resulting in improved combustion, better acceleration, power, and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption – independent tests show an average of 4% improvement in MPG and gains up to 9.6%
- Cetane Improver – improves combustion resulting in better engine starting, smooth running, and reduced engine noise
- Meets all engine fuel system requirements and will not harm exhaust after treatment systems
- Reduces Emissions – reduces Smoke and Particulates
- Cleans and Protects – detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear – lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel – keeps fuel fresher and protects against formations of gums caused by oxidation
- Cold Weather Protection – improves diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel
- Corrosion Preventative– Corrosion inhibiters will protect the fuel system from rust and corrosion
- Helps Remove Water – special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Contains No Alcohol – avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel up to B20 (20% bio content approved ) – increased water separation shown in bio content up to B20
Extra strength lubricity improver for use with very dry or “winter blend” fuels such as, jet fuel, kerosene or #1 diesel.
- Approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Five times more lubricating content than other Stanadyne additives
- Recommended when excessive wear is a problem
- Cleans and protects injectors and all fuel systems components
- Demulsifies water for filter/separator efficiency
- Fights formation of corrosion and rust
- Keeps fuel fresher
- Contains no alcohol
- Specially formulated for ultra low sulfur diesel
- Can be used with bio diesel up to B20 (20% bio content)